What's new in ASP.NET Core 3
19 November 2019
Tuesday 19th of November 2019
What's new in ASP.NET Core 3 by Roland Guijt
Want to update your ASP.NET Core knowledge to the recently released version 3? Come to this evening and Roland will quickly get you up and running with this new version.
He will cover all major additions and changes:
- Blazor, a fantastic new single page application framework
- gRPC, a super fast new way to create APIs
- Endpoint routing, a way for all middleware to know what the endpoint is
- New classes for JSON serialization and deserialization
After watching this session you can't wait to start using this latest and greatest version of ASP.NET Core.
About Roland Guijt
Roland is a Microsoft MVP enjoying a constant curiosity around new techniques in software development. His focus is on all things .NET and browser technologies. As a long-time trainer, he leads many courses on these topics and speaks about them at international conferences. He is also a well-known Pluralsight author. The word that comes to mind when he thinks about software development is passion!
The host of the night is Driessen Groep!
The address: Vlamovenweg 4, 5708 HZ Helmond.
ATTENTION: this is the building of IJK, one of the companies of the Driessen Groep.
- 17:30 - 18:30 Walk-in and dinner
- 18:30 - 19:15 Session part 1
- 19:15 - 19:30 Break
- 19:30 - 20:15 Session part 1
- 20:15 - 21:00 Drinks and socializing
All the events of .NET Zuid are free!
Register with the button below.
Spread the word!
Share it with your friends and colleagues!