Global Azure Bootcamp at mStack
22 april 2017
Saturday 22nd of April
Global Azure Bootcamp. This year, mStack organizes a location for the Global Azure Bootcamp and we are helping them to organize it.
The day is meant to help you learn about Microsoft Azure! During the day, there will be technical presentations around Azure and there are hands-on-labs troughout the day.
The day is centered around Bots, Containers, Azure Functions and .NET Core.
The day is hosted by mStack in Vught
The address: Huize Muyserick, Maurik 1, 5261 NA Vught
Parking is free.
- 09:00 – 09:15 Doors open
- 09:15 – 09:30 Intro global azure bootcamp
- 09:30 – 10:45 A lap around Microsoft Azure (Barry Luijbregts)
- 10:45 – 11:00 Break
- 11:00 – 12:15 Bouw je eigen assistent. Microsoft Bot Framework & Bot Service (Jasper Siegmund)
- 12:15 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:15 UnitTesting the DocumentDB Rest API using WireMock.Net (Stef Heyenrath)
- 14:15 – 14:30 Break
- 14:30 – 15:45 Natural interaction within your app: Microsoft Cognitive Services (Kholed Sidiki)
- 15:45 – 17:00 Hands-on-labs
During the whole day, there will be hands-on-labs around Bots, Containers, Azure Functions and .NET Core. You can choose to go to sessions or do the hands-on-labs or a combination of both.
Prepare your laptop!
To make the day go as smoothly as possible and provide the most value to you, we kindly ask you to bring your own laptop and have the following installed:
- Visual Studio
- Web Platform Installer
- Azure SDK
- You can install this through the Web Platform Installer by searching for "Azure"
- PowerShell and the Azure cmdLets
Besides these prerequisites, we ask that you make sure to have your own Azure Subscription. If you have an MSDN subscription, you can enable an amount of free Azure credits each month. You can do this by logging in to https://my.visualstudio.com/ and activating your Azure benefits. If you do not have an MSDN subscription, you can sign up for a free Azure trial at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/
All the events of .NET Zuid are free!
Please register at the website of the WAZUG.
Spread the word!
Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Deze meeting heeft het maximum aantal aanmeldingen behaalt
- maximaal 0 aanmeldingen